Environment is one of the most debated topics in recent years. The environmental topic involves all daily life areas, that’s why it’s important in many different fields.
Despite the importance of the field and the topic, every Country has a different vision of the environment in all its aspects and its own standards and laws sets and so it has also different behavior.
The environmental translations play a key role, they are essential to understand and share principles and laws between Countries with different languages and culture.
My Master Degree in chemistry was related with environmental chemical analysis. In past years I worked as an environmental consultant, entering into contact with many different situations.
I know environment-related standards and certifications, laws, concepts and practices.
Thanks to these skills I can offer the translation of the following environment-related documents.
- Companies’ annual reports
- Scientific papers
- Projects descriptions with related updates
- Websites of companies specialized in the environmental field or of organizations working with and for the environment
- Environmental management system documents
- Press releases and company articles related to environment
- Software for environmental fulfillment management
- School texts and popular texts for children
- Materials for media
- Training resources for adults and children
- Training courses in environmental field
Some environmental translation projects
If you prefer to have a direct idea of my translation and style adaptation skills, please look at the portfolio, where you can find environment-related texts I translated.
If you desire some more answers, or if you have some questions or if you need a free quote, please contact me.