Did you ever think about the travel your company’s texts go, meeting customers, suppliers, investors? Try to imagine what it could happen when these texts are bad translated, contain mistakes or can be misunderstood. This infographic helps you understand what the final could be.
For that reason it is important to rely on serious and qualified specialized translators. Each translated word represents your company and is also a value for your company.
My working method
A badly written manual, an imprecise technical sheet, a product presentation brochure with difficult and twisted sentences put your company and your activity in a bad light, and also create issues due to a bad communication.
|I’m a professional translator and in addition to knowing the specific terminology, I can recognize the style of the text and make it suitable for the target reader.|
I’m deeply familiar with the topics I translate and am able to find any errors in the source text and correct them in the translated text with full knowledge of the facts. In this way I prevent the error from spreading in the translation, causing sometimes serious problems for the client.
In addition to my translations, I also offer advice in the specific field that goes beyond just translation. This advice is not always visible, but it is what makes the difference in the final translated text.
Thanks to my double professionalism I can guarantee a translation that is:
- correct and appropriate,
- fitting the context and the readers,
- compliant with any official standards that are typical for example of pharmaceutical field (EMA), chemical field (REACH) and sometimes technical field (the Machine Directive).
My plus, both in translation and writing, is my scientific background.
- I worked in manufacturing companies of various sizes and in different fields, and I used instruments and products I write and translate about.
- I worked as a consultant and trainer for environment, occupational safety and quality.
- I well know processes and their issues, laws and environmental issues of some manufacturing fields, such as paper and polymers.
- I know specific terminology and I can explain it to unskilled people too.
- For each translation I perform detailed research, also at official organizations and bodies.
I can translate about 2000 words per day, even if the word number varies on many factors, such as the need of researches, text difficulty, the presence of very technical terms or repeated parts.
For more detailed information, I suggest you to visit the FAQ page.